You can see colors, patterns and metal finishes online, but digital images are mere approximations of what the real things look like. Wherever possible, order color chips, fabric swatches and material samples to be sure finished products will meet your expectations.
- Dec 08 2021Moving into a new home can be one of life’s great joys, but it can also be a time of uncertainty, especially when it comes to decorating. How do you make your space look its best while reflecting your personal sense of style? Do it well and you’ll end up with a comfortable, happy home. Do it poorly and you’ll end up with a hodge-podge of furniture, fabrics and paint colors that never congeal into a pleasing whole. With a little planning, and by following the same steps used by professional interior designers, you’ll have a much greater chance of success.
- Dec 08 2021Changing kitchen counters is no small undertaking, but switching from an inexpensive material, like laminate, to a luxurious one, like marble, granite or quartzite, can significantly change the overall appearance of a kitchen or bathroom. The kitchen backsplash is another area ripe with opportunity. Even if you leave the existing counters in place, you can add or replace an existing backsplash using a favorite tile made from ceramic, glass, metal or cement.
- Dec 08 2021It’s called a bedroom for a reason: the bed is the key piece of furniture. As such, it should be given pride of place in the room, most likely with the headboard positioned against one wall and paths for walking on both sides. Don’t shove a bed in the corner,” if at all possible, said Nick Olsen, a New York City interior designer. “They’re impossible to make, and uncomfortable for two people to use.
- The model is marked by a deep gray and red set of colors manifested both on the dial and in the case construction, which has horizontal lines of black and red. This is done via a sandwich process, where carbon and glass fiber elements are merged together.
- Nov 13 2021Features like high water resistance, a signal-red ring on the crown stem to alert wearers that the crown has not been screwed in before taking a dip in the ocean, and a traditional three-link bracelet may make this appear to be the least NOMOS-like NOMOS to date.
- lthough it first appeared on the scene only one year ago, boutique watch brand Kross Studio has already captured the attention of enthusiasts across the industry thanks to its audacious and high-profile collaborations with pop-culture properties ranging from “Batman” to “Space Jam.”
- Nov 13 2021With origins dating back to 1948, YEMA was founded by the pioneering French watchmaker Henry Louis Belmont. Despite humble beginnings, the company went on to become quite prominent and gained notoriety through the creation of models built to handle the most rigorous of undertakings.
- Nov 10 2021Dynamically target high-payoff intellectual capital for customized technologies. Objectively integrate emerging core competencies before process-centric communities. Dramatically evisculate holistic innovation rather than client-centric data.